What we do
Goedwerk Foundation helps people with voluntary return to their country of origin or a third country if permanent resettlement is guaranteed there. It’s not one-size-fits-all, we offer tailor-made solutions. This means that every person and every situation is different and therefore every trajectory will look different. We look at the personal needs and together we create a plan.
We offer the following help, in different gradations and sequences depending on the situation and wishes of the person:
- Personal attention and a listening ear
- Information and advice on voluntary return
- Counseling and coaching conversations
- Assistance in obtaining (source)documents
- Maintaining contact with embassies and consulates, and guidance with embassy visits
- Guidance and mediations with contacts in the home country
- Training and trajectory as requested by the migrant: setting up your own business, assistance in finding a job, vocational training or the purchase of materials to build a new life
- Financial support for return
- Flight ticket to destination
- Guidance with departure at Schiphol
- Aftercare and monitoring after return
We help undocumented migrants in the Netherlands who do not have legal residence and who wish to return voluntarily. People who do have a permit but are prepared to hand it in can also be assisted in their voluntary return.
It does not matter what legal history someone has, it can be an asylum, B9, Article 64 or no legal procedure at all.
Any person is welcome. We will look together at how we can best help someone.
We can help you return to the following countries:
Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo (Kinshasa), Ecuador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Philippines, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea (Conakry), Guinea Bissau, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ivory Coast, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Mali, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville), Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Sudan
The criteria for the countries we support may change. Always check whether a country falls under the support criteria by contactig us directly. Visa-free countries in Europe are excluded from support.